Digital Marketing Specialist
About the job
Will be a contributor to digital marketing execution in all areas of online marketing including email marketing, content marketing, search engine optimization and web content management. Ideal candidate will have sound digital marketing expertise, be able to think strategically and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
What you will be doing
- Assist with coding email marketing and automation, including custom workflow, triggers, alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Provide reporting on digital marketing efforts as needed utilizing analytics and other tools
- Manage DTC campaigns including paid search and retargeting analytics
- Implement website updates through ecommerce and content management platforms
- Responsible for ongoing outreach campaigns including discovery, actual outreach and measurements
- Implement search engine optimization strategy by keeping site copy, descriptions and tags up to date
- Assist with marketing programs including marketing campaigns, rewards program, and referral program
- Evaluate digital trends and contribute ideas in a team environment
- Flexibility to take on and work independently on any digital projects
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Experience with email marketing, preferably automation such as Eloqua
- Able to create and edit landing pages and emails using HTML and CSS
- Working knowledge of customer engagement platforms and analytics, especially Evergage, is highly desired
- Interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Demonstrated understanding of digital marketing best practices and techniques to avoid · Ability to work flexible hours including evenings and weekends when necessary
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong organizational skills
- Graphic design experience is a plus
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?