About the job
This is an important role which will play a pivotal role in defining the Modere shopping experience across all platforms – web, mobile and other devices. Our ideal UI/UX Designer has a passion for creating experiences that are intuitive and users will love.
Personalities we are looking for
- Create UI designs that align with Modere brand guidelines and style guides
- Comprehensive understanding of current web technologies and best practices
- Demonstrated ability to create wireframes, prototypes, user flows and quickly iterate
- Understand Modere customers and become their advocate by translating their needs into design requirements
- Establish UX guidelines that can be used on future projects
- Manage all aspects of UX design and delivery
- Flexibility to take on website updates or other projects that don’t fall under the title of a UI Designer – Be a team player
- Works with marketing, IT, product and project managers to align product development roadmap
- Accept feedback from internal business owners and offer flexibility on requirements, as needed
Skills and experience we would like to see
- 2+ years experience in user interface design of consumer-facing products
- 2+ years of front end web development
- Experience with usability testing and user-centered modeling
- Interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication
- Ability to learn quickly
- Graphic design is a plus
- Experience with iOS and Android app design is a plus
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?