Social Media Customer Service Representative
About the job
The Social Media Customer Service Representative provides an effective customer service experience on social media channels along with monitoring these channels by utilizing strong writing and research skills. Responsible for protecting the brand throughout all social media channels
What you will be doing
- Respond to a high volume of activity on social media sites in a timely, friendly and profession manner, with appropriate responses based on company policies
- Enhance our customers’ knowledge of Modere and create a positive experience for them
- Occasionally perform outbound calls to follow up on customer requests
- Monitor and track negative/non-compliant posts and respond appropriately
- Assess customers’ concerns and provide the correct information and resolutions
- Continue to stay actively knowledgeable of the latest industry trends, tools, and best practices
- Escalate urgent matters of concern to Social Media Supervisor as needed
- Additional projects as assigned by Modere
dependable attendance and punctuality
Skills and experience we would like to see
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED) required
- Effectively present information and instructions to customers via social media
- Experience with Direct Selling industry preferred
- Customer service experience required
- Prior experience in Social Media service and interaction preferred
- Bilingual in Spanish or French a plus
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?