Social Media Coordinator
About the job
The Social Media Coordinator creates and maintains a strong online presence for Modere by supervising a team of Social Media CSR’s, providing an effective customer service experience, and protecting the brand throughout all social media channels.
What you will be doing
- Assure that a high volume of social media activity is being responded to in a timely, friendly and professional manner
- Contribute, monitor, and post on social networks
- Assist in maintaining the high level of integrity of the Modere brand by monitoring social media communications, assuring only legally compliant posts and commentary are present
- Participate in and monitor online promotions
- Analyze social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, You Tube, etc.) needs and report to management regarding overall customer experience and service-related issues and trends
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
- Train co-workers to use social media in a cohesive and beneficial way
- Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries
- Report on online reviews and feedback from customers
- Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Work experience as a Social Media Coordinator or Social Media CSR
- Expertise in multiple social media platforms
- Familiarity with online marketing strategies and marketing channels
- Ability to gasp future trends in social media marketing and sales and act proactively
- Excellent communication skills
- Multitasking and analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Customer Service Supervisory experience
- Flexibility and organization is essential for helping with management of various customer service marketing objectives simultaneously
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?