Business Analyst: PS
About the job
This role is responsible for the requirements,
maintenance, support, and operations of Modere Websites (internal and external
What you will be doing
You will work with other Business Analysts to ensure functionality and usability of the websites are aligned with the organization’s priorities. The Business Analyst: PS is responsible for diagnosing and resolving website and system issues to ensure optimal performance and usability for the various users and providing root cause analysis with recommendations for improvements.
Some programming and debugging duties will be required in order to develop queries/reports of varying complexity and to troubleshoot and fix issues. Must be a leader in all aspects of the position and work well with team members, both in and outside the team. You will need to be collaborative in meetings and discussions as well as assisting team members as needed or required.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- 3+ years’ experience with requirements gathering and support for Web Site Development.
- Intermediate knowledge in writing complex SQL queries with one of more of: Microsoft SQL, Oracle, or other relational databases.
- Advanced skill in configuring and supporting website and software applications.
- Strong software debugging/troubleshooting skills.
- Advanced ability to research, analyze and recommend improvements to the organization’s use of websites and software applications.
- Ability to work with the various business departments to understand their needs and any issues they are experiencing.
- Ability to work as part of a cross-cultural team including flexibility to support multiple locations when necessary.
- Excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, and negotiation.
- Post-secondary education in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team.
- Act as a technical resource during projects as required.
- High sense of urgency and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Information Builders BI Products a plus.
- Knowledge of TFS and SharePoint a plus.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?