Elite Service Representative
About the job
Be a strategic business partner with our Elite leaders in the growth and success of their Modere business. Work with them as a “personalized” customer service agent. Help them make and track their qualification goals, attend to whatever needs their business may have.
What you will be doing
- Assist with order placement, enrollments and conversions
- Comp plan and commission questions and training
- Liaison between Elite leaders and other departments (like events, marketing, compliance, etc.)
- Run proactive reports to help them build and meet the growing needs of their businesses
- Communicate suggestions, concerns and other issues that keep their business running smoothly
- Assure that management and other departments are aware of problems or processes that are not functioning properly
- Recognize promotions and rank advancements of up-and-coming leaders
- Assist North America Events team with fly-ins for their leaders and other events
- Proactively communicate upcoming promotions and trainings to leaders
- Communicate via and monitor social media
- Must be available outside 8:00am – 5:00pm as needed by Elite leaders or management
- Assist Customer Service as needed
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Graduation from high school required, some college preferred
- 1-yr 2nd tier Customer Service experience required (i.e.: team leader, supervisor, account manager etc.)
- Ability to identify and resolve customer related business problems
- Ability to learn Modere software and programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to use social media as an effective means of communication
- Strong problem problem-solving skills
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?