CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
About the job
A customer service representative, or CSR, will act as a liaison, provide accurate information and resolve any problems that our customers or Social Marketers might face with accuracy and efficiency. The best CSRs are genuinely excited to help customers. They’re patient, empathetic, and passionately communicative. They love to talk. CSRs can put themselves in their customers’ shoes and advocate for them when necessary. Customer feedback is priceless, and these CSRs can gather that for Modere and report it accurately and quickly. Problem-solving also comes naturally to CSRs. They are confident at troubleshooting and investigate if they don’t have enough information to resolve customer complaints.
What you will be doing
- Manage large amounts of incoming contacts: phone calls, e-mails, text messages and chats
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customers and Social Marketers through open and interactive communication
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Meet personal/customer service team performance targets and call handling quotas
- Handle customer complaints positively, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the scope of Modere’s business model
- Follow up on, and ensure all records of customer interactions are accurately documented and maintained
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Go the extra mile to engage customers and exceed their customer service expectations
- Contribute to a positive, happy atmosphere in the call center, and at Modere in general
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Proven, successful customer support experience
- Track record of over-achieving quota
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different types of characters
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively while keeping a positive, happy attitude
- High school degree
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?