Executive Assistant/Marketing Administrative Support
About the job
Perform a variety of administrative duties for the Sr. VP of Global Sales/Marketing and marketing staff. Serve as the central point of contact for internal and external customers. Provide quality customer service to internal and external customers of the department.
What you will be doing
- Assist the Sr. VP of Global Sales/Marketing by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters documents and emails; collecting and analyzing information; drafting presentations and speeches
- Maintain Sr. VP of Global Sales/Marketing appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel. Sets meeting reminders; follows up
- Assist other department leaders and staff with general administrative duties
- Plan and coordinate corporate hosted recruiting meetings
- Maintain customer confidence and protect operations by keeping information confidential
- Complete projects by coordinating and assigning work to team members and other departments; following up on results
- Prepare reports by researching, collecting, and analyzing information
- Responsible for department travel budgets, as well as coordinating and booking travel
- Track and report monthly credit card expenses
- Support team and company by contributing on cross functional teams as needed
- Occasional coverage of front desk and call center overflow as needed
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Graduation from high school plus some college education preferred
- 2 + years of progressively responsible work experience related to office administration
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to professionally and efficiently communicate verbally and in writing
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Ability to research issues and make decisions
- Must be very organized and detail oriented
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships
- Experience with international organizational structures and an understanding of cultural differences
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?