Sr. Graphic Designer
About the job
This talented individual is responsible for designing, producing and maintaining all sorts of assets for print, video, packaging, presentation, outdoor, event, digital, eCommerce and even app design. Creative thinking, organization & file management as well as design research and production chops are all key in this role. We are an in-house marketing team setting expectations, as well as guidelines to be followed by our global and external teams. This person must demonstrate exceptional creativity, an eye for detail, technical skills, organization & file management skills, communication skills, presentation design skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
What you will be doing
- Formulate basic layout designs, presentations along with finished artwork.
- Focus on specialties such as packaging design, video production, etc.
- Create wireframes & rapid prototypes for all digital marketing initiatives.
- Create storyboards and styleboards for video production.
- Develop scalable templates for all marketing projects, ready to be used by our international field counter-parts.
- Develop professional quality, branded, visual presentations (PowerPoint).
- Manage projects and project assets in collaboration with the Project Manager.
- Present layouts to Creative Lead & Creative Director.
- Collaborate with other designers to develop design solutions.
Skills and experience we would like to see
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or related field plus 2-4 years of progressively responsible work experience related to the production of corporate branding & identities, marketing collateral, packaging design, print layout, and video production—product photography is a plus.
- Must demonstrate exceptional creativity, an eye for detail, technical skills, organization & file management skills, communication skills, presentation design skills and the ability to work as part of a team.
- Proficient in a variety of industry standard design tools such as: Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Basic knowledge of After Effects, Premier, Final Cut Pro and others alike is a bonus.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office applications such as: PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Expert understanding of scalable asset creation, design & video trends, online marketing, image manipulation and typography.
- Understands designing for eCommerce / retail and event marketing experiences.
- Adapts and designs to an existing brand.
- Basic knowledge of information architecture, usability, UI Design and best practices for web.
- Experienced in creating digital marketing components to be used for various channels such as: email, social media, online advertising, etc.
- Comprehends and materializes verbal and written direction (e.g., project briefs).
- Excellent communication with peers and managers as well as project presentation skills.
- Effectively partner with copywriters and marketers to achieve business goals.
- Appreciate and interact with diverse personality types and conduct themselves in a professional manner at all times.
- Organize, prioritize and meet deadlines.
After you have taken the time to review our open positions, you may be curious to discover how your talents align with shaping the future of Modere. You are more than just your resume. We understand. The resume is only the introduction to your story. A platform to begin a conversation.
So, are you ready to introduce yourself? Let's begin. Send us your resume and any additional links you would like for us to review. Feel free to begin with a brief intro. A standard cover letter just won’t do. We invite you to let us know what you are thinking at this very moment.
After you submit your information, time will elapse as we review responses. As we learn about you, we may discover that our paths intersect and we will want to meet you. It may be over the phone or in person. Be prepared. It is critical that you understand that we are selective. (We expect you are as well.)
This is an excellent time for you to reflect. Know who you are. Be comfortable being you. Know what drives you to be your best. Know what kind of people motivate you to be your best. Why are you considering a change of employment? What would a Modere employment opportunity mean for you?